The fan's Chris Cornell site

Общение фанатов
Текущее время: 18-05, 13:41

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 44 ]  На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3
Автор Сообщение
 Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 04-09, 09:49 
The good friend

"Ээээй Дэйв!ПРивет!Рад, что ты сюда зашел!Скоро форум доделается, надеюсь, ты никуда не денешься и будешь как можно чаще к нам заходить!!

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 04-09, 16:49 
Fan

Ну что сказать? Если говорить о работах в группах - выдающийся человек и как вокалист и как "songwriter". Но вот соло - это, пожалуй, его наименее выдающаяся часть творчества. Конечно, фаны сейчас будут в ярости, но "соло-рок" Корнелла для меня слишком однообразен и скучен - Крис ничуть не потерял в своем таланте и качестве, но рок-музыкой ЭТО не назвать. Может я и предвзято отношусь к Корнеллу, поскольку являюсь сторонником "тяжелого" рока и метала, да вот только странные совпадения - продажи низкие, критики не жалуют....

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 04-09, 17:03 
Флудер

Sledgehammer писал(а):
продажи низкие, критики не жалуют....

Насёт продаж последнего альбома, это надо ещё проверить, времени прошло немного.
Я как бывший трешер и металист, тоже люблю потяжелее, но... прости, годы идут, и постепенно начинаешь прислушиваться к самой музыке, и уже хочется чего либо более спокойного и красивого! А Крис уже давно не мальчик... И я думаю, он не на много отличается от других людей. А насчёт соло, так то что я видел во время концерта, это очень зрелая и очень профессиональная подача материала. При этом, около 20 минут работы без команды, именно соло под акустику.
Поверь, большинство фанатов ждут именно этого момента, и зал зажёг все зажигалки и осветительные приборы =) именно под соло...

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 04-09, 17:54 
Fan

nickson писал(а):
Поверь, большинство фанатов ждут именно этого момента, и зал зажёг все зажигалки и осветительные приборы =) именно под соло...

Я об этом и писал - многие песни в Carry on мне не нравятся как раз из-за "псевдо-рок" жанра.

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 04-09, 18:06 
Флудер

Ну мне проще, я с возрастом стал терпимей к стилям и направлениям, главное чтоб нравилось, и неплохо бы чтоб было красиво и качественно =)

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 04-09, 18:19 
Fan

Фича Корнелла - это его голос, так зачем нанимать музыкантов, если народ ходит слушать ЕГО - соло, а не сопляков-гитаристов и ждет момента, когда он сам возьмет гитару и заведет What you are, I am the hiway, Black hole sun и другие хиты?

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 04-09, 18:36 
Флудер

Не согласен, гитаристы там реальные, и вся команда жжёт неплохо.
Можешь иметь другое мнение, но я это видел воочию.
Это просто одна из фишек шоу, и если это нравится фэнам, то значит они будут это делать. Спрос рождает...

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 05-09, 09:26 
The good friend

Sledgehammer писал(а):
Фича Корнелла - это его голос, так зачем нанимать музыкантов, если народ ходит слушать ЕГО - соло, а не сопляков-гитаристов и ждет момента, когда он сам возьмет гитару и заведет What you are, I am the hiway, Black hole sun и другие хиты?
Сейчас мы опять начнем с тобой клэшиться, Ваня. Любой концерт включает в себя соло исполнение аккустики. ЛЮБОЙ. Стоящий.

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 06-09, 14:55 
Fan

Я имел в виду не это - если б он записал свой альбом под обычную акустику, как, например, Том Морелло, то, может быть, мое отношение к его сольной карьере было бы другим.

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 06-09, 16:13 
Флудер

Если кто не в курсе, щас как раз все фан клубы собирают подписи, чтоб концерт MTV UNPLUGGED сделали. Вот и будет. Голосование в форуме есть.

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 09-09, 18:27 

Дааа, в тебе пропадает талант журналиста! Или писателя...Отличный отчёт,сразу понятно,что поездка удалась на все200% !! Завидую белой завистью, и очень рада,что твоя мечта осуществилась!

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 09-09, 22:56 
Флудер

Спасибо, приятная оценка. Я старался ответить на все вопросы сразу =)

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 06-10, 12:04 
Флудер

http://www.chriscornell.org.uk/liverevi ... ug2007.htm
Мы на Английском сайте =) Кстати сайт оффициальный! Clare - английский журналист, и у неё налажены связи не только с Крисом, но и с Томом Морэлло и ещё многими выдающимися людьми =)
P.S. Clare, спасибо за отличный отчёт и дружбу!

Заголовок сообщения:
СообщениеДобавлено: 08-10, 10:21 
Fan

Chris Cornell in Helsinki - AMAZING
Current mood: high
Category: Music

OOh gooooshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Unbelievable, awesome, fantastic...just beyond words.

Chris´ voice was crystal clear, even better than in Berlin.

I was so so so nervous in the morning. When my mom, my bro and I finally arrived to the venue at 4 pm, the doors would open 7 pm, we started searching for someone who could know something about the m&g passes and tix. Hahaaa, both my little and big bro have played ice hockey matches there and I have played soccer thousands of times on the stadion right next to the Icehall. So we know the place very well. There was a security guy standing on the otherside of the venue where all the trucks were. Hahaa, but there is another way. We sneaked in and I found a man who told that the band lists come when the band comes to the venue and that it can happen pretty late. Now I was even more nervous. He said that I could probably get them at 7.30 pm. But that´s too late. I wanna be in the front row. Then we went back to the doors and sat down.
Изображение

We made a plan. I had that one extra ticket that I gave to my little bro. He was to run with my friend and get the perfect places as my mom and me were waiting for the tix. When it was something like 6.45 pm that man who I had asked about the passes came to the doors and asked:"Weren´t you the ones who are waiting for the passes?" He told us to go to the ticket sale that was on the left side of the hall. We went there. This was the time when I almost flipped. I was afraid that maybe people wouldn´t let us go to the front where my bro and friend were already standing. Finally we got the tix and the passes. WOW! But the tics where seating places. They were guest tix so we decided to try to get to the standing places. The security guy said no even though I showed him the backstage pass. So I called to my bro and asked him to come and give me his tic so that he and mom could go to the seating places. He came and I said to the security guy that is it ok then if I take my bro´s tic and go there. Then he just said:"Well you all can go. Let´s not make this a mess, alright?" So cool. My friend was keeping places for us and I got a perfect place. WOW!!!

Изображение
Setlist ( In the right order;)

Intro
Let Me Drown
Outshined
Show Me How To Live
You Know My Name
No Such Thing

Say Hello To Heaven

What You Are
Rusty Cage

Acoustic

You Know My Name!!!
Billie Jean
Fell On Black Days
Blow Up the Outside World
All Night Thing
Doesn´t Remind Me (half)
Doesn´t Remind Me IMPROVISATION:)(Super cool)

Cochise

Arms Around Your/Yogi´s Love
Black Hole Sun
Spoonman

Encore

Silence the Voices
Like A Stone
Slaves And Bulldozers
Whole Lotta Love

Изображение

It was just so awesome. Yogi really killed the solos and Corey was jumping all over the places. They had fun, they were fooling around and threw pics and teased eachother.

During the second song, Outshined, Chris saw me and looked straight into my eyes for such a long time and then pointed at me. My mom, bro and my friend said to me immediatelly:"He recognized you. He remembers you from Berlin." Wouldn´t that be cool. I was so high.

Chris was stunned, you could really see it. The venue wasn´t sold out but there was so many people. He told that he had been here with Soundgarden. He said that he doesn´t remember the concert, just the soundcheck cause he was so drunk and had fun. Hahhaha, he was joking all the time. During Show Me How To Live he broke the microphone stand when he smashed it on one of the amplifiers. He just ran all over the stage all the time. My bro said that it was like from those Soundgarden vids that you have shown me. He just doesn´t have a guitar and his hair is a little shorter. I wanted him to play Slaves And Bulldozers so bad cause that´s my bro´s favourite CC song. And they did.

Изображение

In the acousstic set he started playing You Know My Name, probably because the crowd went totally crazy when they started playing it, and joked that he makes another version of it...but he only played a tiny part of it. While He was playing Doesn´t Remind Me the rest of the band came in front of the stage to watch him:)

They just started jamming Doesn´t Remind Me and that was super cool. Awesome!!!!!!! Corey rocked with bass.

Изображение

Black Hole Sun…it was the best version of it that I have ever heard. Yogi kicked some serious ass. Goooosh. He did so amazing solos…Slaves And Bulldozers was freaking awesome.

What about Spoonman. Jason is one fucking drummer. He smashed more than 5 minutes. He was crazy.

When they came back for the encore Chris said: "Well, Jason said that his drum solo was too short." Holy shit. Slaves And bulldozers solo was unbelievable. I didn´t know that you can play drums that way. And guess what´s the coolest thing. On Monday I wrote to Jason and said:"Finland needs a drum solo." Hahahhaaa, and we got two!!

The encore...AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Silence the Voices was so awesome; a great song live. He wanted us to think about the words. So touching. Like A Stone…beyond words. It´s my mom´s favourite song and Show Me How To Live is my friend´s favourite song. So everyone got their favourites. I´m so damn happy. Whole Lotta Love…that rocked. I have never that before. I just can´t understand how he can be so good. Where is he from? HahhahhhaaJ

I got at least 10 picks...now I have everyone´s pick!!!! Yogi was very generous. I got about 8 picks. And I got one in Berlin too.

Изображение

CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jason handed the Berlin tic to him. He looked at it and then looked at me and smiled at me and said hi. WOW. I asked him to sign my Carry On booklet and the promo pic. He just said sure. My mom was behind me and I told Chris:"Hey this is my mom, she is super cool and we went to Berlin to see you." Then he said "Really? Hi mom". That´s so sweet. I thanked him and he was so freaking cute and handsome as hell.

Chris handed the tic to Yogi but it was upside down, so I turned it around. Yogi laughed. He was so interested in it too. Then he asked if I liked the show. Well, hell yeah and Corey said:"Really?" They are so nice.
Изображение
I was so high and waited for my mom with Corey. I had my stuff on the table. He took them and asked if there something else to sign…he looked at them and said:" Ohhh, they are Chris stuff." I said that I´m sorry and he gave them to me and just laughed and said:"It´s ok. No Problem."

Then we took the pictures. Some man took them and as I showed him how to use the camera I couldn´t press the button because my hands were shaking and he just said to me:" It´s alright. Just take it easy." Hahhaaaa:)

Изображение

I just can´t understand how this all could have happened to me. First Berlin and now this. What on earth have I done for deserving this?

Thank you so much Chris, Yogi, Corey, Jason and Peter!! I love you guys.
Изображение

Начать новую тему Ответить на тему  [ Сообщений: 44 ]  На страницу Пред.  1, 2, 3

Часовой пояс: UTC + 3 часа